Who is Bo Nilsson? He slips out of your grip, and as soon as you think you got him pinned down he changes his hat and his looks quicker than a magician.
The events on this CD vary from different moments in time, between the different approaches Bo Nilsson had to his musical creation in the 50s, 60s, 70s and 90s. Here you will find Zwei Stücke (the success piece from Cologne 1955), Frequenzen (the definite break-through in 1956) and eight other important pieces written between 1956 and 2001, and as a bonus, a new piece by Gunnar Valkare, Reflexion – Hommage à Bo Nilsson.
- 1.Artic Air Music: Bo Nilsson5'18
- 2.Zwei Stücke Music: Bo Nilsson1'32
- 3.Frequenzen Music: Bo Nilsson4'10
- 4.Zeitpunkte Music: Bo Nilsson3'05
- 5.Doppelspiel Music: Bo Nilsson6'46
- 6.Buch der Veränderungen Music: Bo Nilsson4'52
- 7.Zwanzig Gruppen Music: Bo Nilsson7'15
- 8.Déjà vu Music: Bo Nilsson6'17
- 9.Fräulein Julie Music: Bo Nilsson4'07
- 10.Plexus Music: Bo Nilsson9'04
- 11.Réflexion Music: Gunnar Valkare8'14
- Total playtime 1'10