Documentation of projects supported in 2013:2
Documentation must be submitted no later than two months after the project completion date. For exact dates, see your project conditions.
The documentation must be mailed to: email@example.com
Financial and statistical reporting
- The financial report of the project’s income, expenditure and results must clearly state the use and outcomes of financial support from Statens musikverk in relation to the budget as set out in the application.
– If the project has received funding from several partners, remember to clearly show how the support from specifically Statens musikverk has been used.
– The accounts in their entirety should be submitted upon request.
– If the project has been granted 300 000 SEK or more in support, attestation of the project accounts is required from an accountant or auditor. If deemed necessary, Statens musikverk may require certification from an approved or authorised public accountant.
- Attendance figures in the event that the project has generated public performances.
- Number of women/men involved in the project group.
- Number of women/men who participated in the project.
- Where was the majority of the project completed (county/country)?
- At least three optional images of the project.
– Format for images: .jpg eller .png
- At least three minutes recorded audio and/or video.
– Format for audio: .mp3
– Format for movies: .mov eller .mp4
- Examples of how it was evidenced that the project was supported by Statens musikverk.
- Attendance figures in the event that the project generated public performances.
- Any articles, clippings, printed matter, etc., in the event that the project generated any.
- Brief summary of the project.
- Implementation and outcomes of the project in relation to the objectives as set out in the application.
- Examples of three lessons and three difficulties from the project.
- Describe any changes in the project or the project’s requirements.
- How has the project impacted upon your organisation/business?
- Have you worked internationally? If yes, in what way?
- How will the project or the experience you have created live on after the project’s end date?
- Any other information the project owner considers to be of particular relevance.