Documentation of projects supported in 2012
Documentation must be submitted within one month after the project is completed. For exact dates, see your project conditions.
The documentation must be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial report of the project’s income, expenditure and results
– The accounts in their entirety should be submitted on request.
– If the project has been granted 300,000 SEK or more in support, attestation of the project accounts is required from an accountant or auditor. If deemed necessary, Statens musikverk may require certification from an approved or authorised public accountant.
- Details of the project’s geographical scope by county and country
- Brief summary of the project
- The outcomes of the project in relation to stated aims
- Proposals for how the project can live on and how new-found insights can be disseminated nationally, to enrich the music scene in general
- Three lessons and three difficulties from the project
- Image and sound (not mandatory for feasibility studies)
– At least three optional images of the project implementation
Format for images: .jpg eller .png
– At least three minutes of recorded sound and/or video
Format for audio: .mp3
Format for movies: .mov eller .mp4
- Statistics (not mandatory for feasibility studies)
– Attendance Figures in the event that the project has generated public performances
– Number of men/women working for the project (not audience)
- Any other information such as the project owner considers to be of particular relevance
Statens musikverk may, in consultation with the project owner, publish the documentation package, including any sounds and images through their communication channels, such as on the website. Musikverket will also reach agreement with the project owner in the creation and distribution of their own documentation of the project.