Documentation of projects supported 2013:1
Documentation must be submitted no later than two months after the project completion date. For exact dates, see your project conditions.
The documentation must be mailed to: email@example.com
Financial and statistical reporting
- The financial report of the project’s income, expenditure and results must clearly state the use and outcomes of financial support from Statens musikverk in relation to the budget as set out in the application.
– The accounts in their entirety should be submitted upon request.
– If the project has been granted 300,000 SEK or more in support, attestation of the project accounts is required from an accountant or auditor. If deemed necessary, Statens musikverk may require certification from an approved or authorised public accountant.
- Attendance figures in the event that the project has generated public performances.
- Number of men/women working for the project (not audience)
- Details of the project’s geographical scope by county and country
Media (not mandatory for feasibility studies)
- At least three optional images from the project.
– Format for images: .jpg eller .png
- At least three minutes recorded audio and/or video.
– Format for audio: .mp3
– Format for movies: .mov eller .mp4.
- Examples of how it was evidenced that the project was supported by Statens musikverk.
- Any articles, clippings, printed matter etc., in the event that project generated any.
- Brief summary of the project.
- The outcomes of the project in relation to its stated goals.
- Proposals for how the project can live on and how new-found insights can be disseminated nationally, to enrich the music scene in general.
- Three lessons and three difficulties from the project.
- Any other information such as the project owner considers of particular relevance.